Our vision for Adesa Community:
• Sustainably built homes
• Sustainably run organic farm
• Sustaining body, mind, spirit
This Community will offer opportunity:
• For elders to live with personal and home care services where their happiness as well as their health is cared for.
• For couples, families or individuals to build “light footprint” homes and live in an atmosphere of cooperation.
• For all to have access to, and enable production of, fresh, vibrant foods on a year-round basis.
• For all to enjoy and enhance the beauty of trees, hills, meadows and gardens.
• To be a part of common meals, celebrations, reading groups, art studio, health facility, and cottage crafts, as much or as little as desired.
• For all involved, to pioneer a new way of living that embraces common values and connections in conscious living and dying.
our lives have direction.
Let us do this with awareness
and a sense of purpose...